Detall de la convocatòria


Objectiu de la convocatòria
To invite overseas researchers with excellent records of research achievements to collaborate with Japanese colleagues in carrying out research through long-term visits.
Lloc de presentació
El personal de l'IMIM i PSMAR que necessiteu més informació adreceu-vos a:
Servei de Recerca. C/ Doctor Aiguader, 88. 08003-Barcelona. Tel.: 93.316.04.00.
Carol Barnwell: Ext.: 1670
Marta López: Ext.: 1576
Convocatòria (URL)
As a rule, researchers who hold a full-time position in an overseas research institution and satisfy the following requirements:
1. Be a citizen or a permanent resident of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan (JSPS treats Taiwanese and Palestinian researchers in this manner). To be eligible, researchers of Japanese nationality residing overseas must have lived in the other country for at least 10 years and been actively engaged in research in that country throughout the period.
2. Be a full-time researchers or person with full-time researcher status at a university or research institution in a foreign country and have a position equivalent to a professor, associate professor or assistant professor in Japan (including positions such as professor emeritus). Researchers of other status may apply if it has been six years or longer since they obtained their doctoral degree and the host research institution judges them to have continuously conducted research at a university or research institution.
  • A round-trip air ticket
  • Overseas travel insurance
  • Monthly maintenance allowance: JPY 387.500
  • Research support allowance: Up to JPY 150.000
  • Durada
    2 to 10 months
    Each host institution may have its own application deadline more than one month before the deadline set by JSPS (September 6, 2021). Applicants (host researchers) should check with the staff of host institution in advance.
    Applications under this program must be submitted to JSPS by a host researcher in Japan. Overseas researchers wishing to participate in the program are advised to establish contact with a Japanese or foreign-resident researcher in their field and to ask him/her to submit an application.